Friday, June 7, 2013

My daily life

7:30am-8:30
             wake up
             get breakfast ready
             get lunch for my wife ready for work
             get my kids ready:  dress my youngest one and get a snack for my 6 year old for school
8:30 
            take my son to school
9:00 to 11:30
           try to get whatever needs to be done while I only have 1 child with me.

Anyway it's not always the same every day, but as you may have already guessed I am a stay at home mom and that's my job!  I wish I could get paid for it, but the benefits out weigh the no-money.
To be home with my children for the last 5 years has been a pleasure and a challenge. But just like  any other stay at home mom I feel blessed not to miss anything that happens to my kids. 
It was very tough in the beginning when I first lost my job, I feel like I went crazy and I was snippy, moody and angry and everyone and the world and I had no idea what to do with my son and I have to be honest it took me a long time to figure things out and realize that this is my role now and I made the best of it.
My family is just like yours except may be you are a man and a woman, raising your children as husband and wife and my family has two women who are two wives raising our children.
So that's my regular day, what about you?
What's your family setting look like?
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment